DIMPLEX HEAT PUMPS Air Source Heat Pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps usually required an external unit collecting ambient heat from the outside air which is then transferred to an internal unit which uses the refridgerant cycle to transfer the heat into a ‘wet’ central heating and hot water system.
- Great for urban properties or properties with no space for ground source loops.
- Easier to retrofit than ground source suiting older properties, especially those with oil or natural gas boilers.
- Market leading Dimplex models can reach higher water temperatures, up to 70 degrees, enabling better use with radiators.
- Ideal for use in conjunction with compatible underfloor heating systems (most appropriate in new-build scenarios).
- Can also be used with the latest generation of Dimplex SmartRad range of high-efficiency panel radiators. Which can mean lower installation costs than an underfloor option.