XPELAIR VENTILATION AND HEAT RECOVERY
What is Heat-Recovery?
An energy-efficient process that helps keep an air-tight home cosy and well ventilated.
How does it work?
- Stale, damp and warm air is removed from “wet” areas of your home such as the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Then fresh air is drawn in from the outside.
- In a heat-exchanger the stale air is used to heat this fresh air.
- The stale air is then disposed of through an exhaust vent and finally the fresh, warm air is introduced to your home.
What are the main benefits?
- Improves the energy-efficiency of your home.
- Reduces heating costs.
- Keeps your home ‘fresher’.
- Lowers humidity levels and reduces damp / harmful bacteria.
- Provides health benefits for allergy sufferers.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
Find a retailer/stockist
Eco Talk Newsletter
- 03 Nov
Visit Dimplex at Plan Expo